Bart C. Tirrell, DDS, MSD, PS
- Dental School: University of Nebraska
- United States Navy
- Endodontic residency: Richard E. Roudebush Veterans Administration Medical Center in Indianapolis
- Master of Science Degree: Indiana University
- 30 years practice in dentistry
- Member American Dental Assiciation, American Association of Endodontists, and Washington State Association of Endodontists
It is rewarding to provide patients with a valuable service in a safe and caring environment. I have a highly trained staff who will treat every paitent with care. Every patient that walks through our door is an honored guest.
My intent is to exceed expectations for every patient, and for every patient to return to the referring office happy with a final endodontic result that is great.
Dr. Tirrell lives happily in Tumwater with his wife Lori of 35 years. They have five children and 13 grandchildren. He says, “My family brings joy and meaning to life”.