Bart C. Tirrell, DDS, MSD, PS
- Dental School: University of Nebraska
- General Practice Residency at Naval Hospital – Great Lakes
- Endodontic residency: Richard Roudebush Veterans Administration Medical Center in Indianapolis
- Master of Science Degree: Indiana University
- 30 years practice in dentistry
- Member American Dental Association, American Association of Endodontists, and Washington State Association of Endodontists
We are a caring practice committed to excellence in Endodontics. We make our decisions based on what is in the best interest of our patient, as well as taking the time to educate our patients so they can make informed decisions. Our office uses the most modern and efficient technology available. We have a highly trained staff capable of assisting Dr. Tirrell to obtain the most predictable result possible.
Dr. Tirrell is from Kane, Wyoming – population 5. He currently lives in Tumwater with his wife Lori of 37 years. They have five children and 13 grandchildren. In his spare time he loves reading History with Lori, spending time with friends and family, and having fun on their farm.